stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

why do you need an IDE for C/C++ anyways? Just use the integrated text based GNU C/C++ compiler... :\

Code:
cc <filename (with path)>

What does it do? Does it log me into msn when the fucking shit it shitfucking me in the rectum ov service pack doom?

It rarely gets updates. And does what most IMs do. Can log you on to almost all IM clients you can think of. MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Gtalk, etc etc etc etc... Check the whole list on the website.

Ah, okay. Could be worth it then :)

That's what i use. all my messengers in one place. You can log in with multiple IDs on msn at the same time then as well... Like when all desolators are having a br0o0otal buttgroupsekzing evening, you can all be logged in at the same time from 1 PC. :D

why do you need an IDE for C/C++ anyways? Just use the integrated text based GNU C/C++ compiler... :

Code:
cc <filename (with path)>

thanks ! I just figured out how to compile and build on Anjuta. And I can't stand coding without IDE :D

@Stefan, don't you have the original version of Windows? the update should work. Otherwise use aMSN or the one the Indian genius told you about ;)

there are so many multiprotocol IMs, i don't see why people use the original ones. They can only log you in to one network, and only one ID at a time. for example : miranda, trillian, SIM, digsby and pidgin ov corpse..