stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Also.. yes braces are mostly for young ones, but I have some baby teeth that my dentist failed to remove when I was young, and my canines are stuck in my gums, so need to make a little bit of space for those to come out. My orthodontist is in her 50th and has braces. It's not uncommon for adults. Also-few years ago, it was even fashionable.

not glam metal though... :p

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

fuck, my teeth are a bit messed as well, a few of my baby teeth were slow to come out, so i have a similar deal to alonya, other ones grew in over/in, my dentist said theyd make their way down, but here i am, 21, one went down, the other is fucked :p