stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I think the mod gave up 'cause of me and my army

c-c-c-combo-breaker.jpg

drarågörebaraThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(you) You don't really want to stay, no
(but you) But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold

fuck i absolutly love mainstrem music, it's so damn catchy

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(you) You don't really want to stay, no
(but you) But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold

fuck i absolutly love mainstrem music, it's so damn catchy

God dammit! I already had that song going through my head once today :erk: I'll never get rid of it now.