stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Fuck you bastard, you don't even know where iFucking (yes new Apple product) live, so shut up you bitch :)
Obviously your media has fucked your mind with all the stuff they are telling you, and that seems enough to you to have an idea about a whole culture.. too bad.. to fucking bad.

Fuck you bastard, you don't even know where iFucking (yes new Apple product) live, so shut up you bitch :)
Obviously your media has fucked your mind with all the stuff they are telling you, and that seems enough to you to have an idea about a whole culture.. too bad.. to fucking bad.

tunisia :)

i believe everything the media says

It's probably due to lack of alcohol :)

i was going to write that :lol:

It's probably due to lack of alcohol :)

I think my nose is trying to be even more br00tal than the rest of my body, so it bleeds several times a week in order to do so... the other day I woke up and the pillow was covered in blood... is a tough job to be gr00vy you know.

my little pony on tv right now, can't believe it's still on air, song is catchy tho :)

M1-0932-l.jpg

I've never had a nose bleed, even after getting some brutal hits to my nose (And believe me I've had quite a few). Of course it is rather large and capable of deflecting attack. Some people just have random ones though.