stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Fuck Avenged Sevenfold and their rock star attitude. This is a wake up call to those morons letting that money, fame, drugs, sex and whatever shit get to their head. Oh well, hopefully they break up.

How is that a wake up call? I mean, I can't stand Avenged Sevenfold, but acting like he died because his band got famous is just spiteful and lame.

Of course so was Avenged Sevenfold... And he wasn't anywhere near being one of the best. And indeed they should break up, that asshat looks like a huge douchebag

Do you know once they got all this money and fame they just turned into complete pricks? The drummer was huge into drugs, and the band was big into prostitutes. I certainly wouldn't say that if he died of something different, but I have no compassion for people who lead reckless lives...

Nope, I don't know much about them. Dying in the 70s-80s rockstar way is a total waste though, I will never understand how people are capable of taking drugs with all the knowledge available.

I suppose I can't say shit though, I drink alcohol which is one of the worst drugs out there. It's just so god damn amusing.

Well...if you are a hardcore alcoholic I could understand that, but if you can enjoy a beer and not get drunk every time you drink, then nothing wrong with that. (Something I've been working on...haha)

On December 28, 2009, drummer The Rev was found dead at his home at the age of 28, leaving behind a wife.[33] In a statement by the band, they expressed their grief over The Rev's loss and asked that his family's privacy be respected.[34] "Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly he was our best friend and brother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy's family and we hope that you will respect their privacy during this difficult time.

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold died.A lot of dead celebrities this year.

OJ, you just killed him

Sometimes wishes do come true :)