stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

yeah sort of. We study how we have the right to blow ourselves up and how to persuade people to do the same thing. We learn how much we are important in creating chaos in the world and make unexpected fireworks in public places in Europe and America :)

shit man... i was just kidding about that stuff, but this sounds really serious, i don't know if we can allow you on this forum anymore.

U SAID IT WRONG

NOW I HAVE TO PUNISH YOU

slap.jpg

:(

do picu materinu? i can't make your weird letters :p

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

Yes I did but the fact remains that none of us in the band are to blame really for all the trouble about this recording it comes down to Oscar who owns the studio and is trying to produce music he doesn't know shit about. If we would have had a producer who udnerstood death metal then all of this would have been much more easy.

Yes the wolverine cover sounds good so I wouldn't mind that at all, just record the drums in a real studio then everything else there :)

yeah, the drums is the reason we went there from the start. we have to get the drums saved, maybe then we can remaster the drums somewhere else and rerecord the guitars if it all turns into homosexual cockfeasting :)

yeah, the drums is the reason we went there from the start. we have to get the drums saved, maybe then we can remaster the drums somewhere else and rerecord the guitars if it all turns into homosexual cockfeasting :)

Well I think this demo will turn out good in the end nut for the next one we should defenetly use gurra, someone who acctually knows death metal. I am kind of sick of having to argue with oscar about the music he doesn't know anything about.

Well I think this demo will turn out good in the end nut for the next one we should defenetly use gurra, someone who acctually knows death metal. I am kind of sick of having to argue with oscar about the music he doesn't know anything about.

indeed + the guitar distortion will be different and random now due to his retardity so the drums, bass and vocs will be the only thing worth salvaging either way