stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

black metal is dying, wont anyone save it? :(

no :(Black metal destroyed itself with shitty elitistic attitudes toward world.There is nothing worse than bunch of so called intelectuals talking about aryan race,philosophy and politics.
I dont mind KoK being on Eurovision,mtv or whatever but talking about integrity and being kvlt while desperately looking for new fans,fame and money among mtv teen population is just ridiculous.At some point of view black methul could be shallow and empty just like pop/r'n'b.Good black metal bands will be there for a long time but BM in general is turning into commercial genre.

no :(Black metal destroyed itself with shitty elitistic attitudes toward world.There is nothing worse than bunch of so called intelectuals talking about aryan race,philosophy and politics.
I dont mind KoK being on Eurovision,mtv or whatever but talking about integrity and being kvlt while desperately looking for new fans,fame and money among mtv teen population is just ridiculous.At some point of view black methul could be shallow and empty just like pop/r'n'b.Good black metal bands will be there for a long time but BM in general is turning into commercial genre.
+666
Here for example, whoever start listening to metal and is looking for a shocking image, starts listening to BM and acts ridiculously .

haha true i suppose, theres always good new stuff still, and it gave us ihsahn, Hox still sends me good stuff from time to time

i dont mind KoK being on eurovision, i just havent liked anything they've put out past armada :p
and most before it too

keep of kalessin havent been good since armada :(

black metal is dying, wont anyone save it? :(

This band is complete garbage.

And Black Metal has been dead for a long, long time. Nowadays black metal is going into a hot topic, getting a Immortal or Burzum shirt and posting on forums about your bedroom black metal project...then you find Hitler and become NSBM....Turn your back on that and become a vegan and now you are pro-ecosystem hippie black metal supremacy...then you notice that's not cool anymore so you go back to Satan...because you can trust him....or something...all of a sudden the Norse gods come into your life and you are suddenly a level 45 pagan master and add flutes to your music...but goddamn...the pagan gods aren't in anymore...so now you turn to Blasphemy and Archgoat...YES THATS THE REAL STUFF!!!! Now you're all fago'd out and despise everything and anything...release 30 demos...but no one hears any of them...release them on vinyl 10 years later...and now you're cult...

did I leave anything out?

i dont mind KoK being on eurovision, i just havent liked anything they've put out past armada :p
and most before it too

Haha,well,Im not a huge fan either but if we are going to act trve and kvlt KoK hasnt been a real black metal for years.

Nowadays black metal is going into a hot topic, getting a Immortal or Burzum shirt
1229907170678.jpg

then you find Hitler and become NSBM....Turn your back on that and become a vegan and now you are pro-ecosystem hippie black metal supremacy...then you notice that's not cool anymore so you go back to Satan...because you can trust him....or something...all of a sudden the Norse gods come into your life and you are suddenly a level 45 pagan master and add flutes to your music...but goddamn...
I still love WITTR :p

But i agree wuth everything you said.I love black metal but I mostly hate people who listen to it and attitudes.There was a guy on UM who used to talk about his band and how they record their music in the forest so they could get ''that black metal feeling'':lol:

Haha,well,Im not a huge fan either but if we are going to act trve and kvlt KoK hasnt been a real black metal for years.

haha well we shuold always use the standard black metal rating system to determine kvlt-ness (someone should call IUPAC)

i can't take BM seriously anymore, but i'll still joke around