stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

impossible cause
1.If i wanna study there I need a visa for living there,and they wont give me a visa,trust me on this one:)
2.Even If i move,ill still have to study as a foriegn student which means triple costs for stydying with no chance for scholarship.Medical Uni here costs 2000 euros a year,with no campus, books ,cafeteria etc.Foreign students pay 4000 euros a year and its even worse in Slovakia,according to the things ive heard.
3.Moving to other country for someone im dating for 2 months is just reckless

impossible cause
1.If i wanna study there I need a visa for living there,and they wont give me a visa,trust me on this one:)
2.Even If i move,ill still have to study as a foriegn student which means triple costs for stydying with no chance for scholarship.Medical Uni here costs 2000 euros a year,with no campus, books ,cafeteria etc.Foreign students pay 4000 euros a year and its even worse in Slovakia,according to the things ive heard.
3.Moving to other country for someone im dating for 2 months is just reckless

Wow that answer is waaaaay to serious, thought through and logical for this forum and kind of scary in the way you number the reasons :)

image001.jpg

we should mail that one to some retarded superfeminist from desolator and get them to attack our rehearsal. then we might finally get that newspaper article we've been longing for. or we'll just kill the weakest band member :)