stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Is it wrong to murder the neighbor if she has a party at a thuesday when people acctually want to sleep because they have work etc??? I've told them to be quiet really nice once already.....murder it is....

Acting nice will not bring you anything good.I would go there and start yelling on them and telling im going to call the police:)But people say i have a bad temper so you shoudnt listen to my advices:)

Acting nice will not bring you anything good.I would go there and start yelling on them and telling im going to call the police:)But people say i have a bad temper so you shoudnt listen to my advices:)

I would be going by the eleventh satanic rule:

11. Bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Hence I asked them to be quiet polite the first time......and they didn't listen which was a mistake....I will not allow them to make a second mistake!:devil:

We had terrible neighbours which liked to play loud music in 6:AM and as a revenge my dad bought really good speakers and then played some extremly boring jazz or opera:lol: