stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Macaroni in few minutes ! I had a hell of a night, dad had a stroke around midnight and it was so fucking scary coz I thought he was dying, i don't even remember what happened. Geeze, i still feel fucked up.

Yes, i was in sorta psychedelic chaos when I saw him laying down, and I thought there were other people in kitchen who also had strokes, until I completely woke up !! it was fucking weird.
Macaroni is fucking epic

Macaroni in few minutes ! I had a hell of a night, dad had a stroke around midnight and it was so fucking scary coz I thought he was dying, i don't even remember what happened. Geeze, i still feel fucked up.

That's really horrible, my grandpa had five strokes within two years before he died but then again he was a though old sob and he had survived three heart attacks before that. I hope your dad will be alright!

That's really horrible, my grandpa had five strokes within two years before he died but then again he was a though old sob and he had survived three heart attacks before that. I hope your dad will be alright!

@hexwind: Hope your dad will get through this alright! Horrible thing to happen to people..
Thanks !

i had indian food for lunch :)

I wounder where that Indian guy is ! :loco: