stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Wait, what? I'm incredibly not up to date with this.

Ghaal and King ov Hel tried to gain the rights to the band name from Infernus in court but the court ruled to Infernus favour since he is the founder of the abnd and only original member left. So Ghaal and King ov Hel are no longer part of Gorgoroth instead they have a new and much better lineup with old vocalist Pest back on vocals, the new album might be the best they have ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gawd :lol:
Last week the annual Bergen Gay Galla was held, and various awards were presented to persons and institutions that have contributed to the gay community in Bergen, Norway.

The most prestigious award was given to Kristian Espedal (a.k.a. Gaahl). The former GORGOROTH vocalist was named "Homosexual Of The Year" and accepted the award in person.

"I don't need an award to be myself. But if this can help other people in the same scene as me, it's a positive thing," Gaahl told local newspaper Bergensavisen.

Gaahl, 34, is involved in a relationship with 19-year-old Robin Jakobsen.

When asked how he met his current partner, Gaahl said, "It was after closing time. I was at Fincken (gay bar in Bergen). Robin came to the club to look for his former boyfriend. I was buzzed on white wine, and suddenly I saw a glowing figure in the door. That was Robin. I thought to myself that he must be mine."

Was it love at first sight?

"No…I had to work a little for it."

our public transportation beyond sucks

fuuue.jpg