stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

this year i have Organic, Inorganic, inorganic lab, and quantum chemistry, its a light load, but still somewhat tough

what do you take? i know biochemistry has a lot of organics in it...

Im on 2 departments (biochemical engineering and food tehnology) so i have(in this semester)

Biochemical engineering
1.Organic chemistry I and II
2.Math I,II
3.Technical physics
4.Engineering drawing
5.Industrial Process Equipment
6.Biophysics
7.German language

Food technology:
1.Analytic chemistry
2.Physics
3.Thermodynamic
4.Biochemistry of the food
5.Microbiology
6.German language

But i dont study for food technology so much cause i already study those things on the other department,at least in the first year.

You may have to get used to it, at least temporarily. Between a boost in A level grades, students immigrating like mad, and a massive cut in budgeting, it's looking completely ridiculous at the moment.

Im on 2 departments (biochemical engineering and food tehnology) so i have(in this semester)

Biochemical engineering
1.Organic chemistry I and II
2.Math I,II
3.Technical physics
4.Engineering drawing
5.Industrial Process Equipment
6.Biophysics
7.German language

Food technology:
1.Analytic chemistry
2.Physics
3.Thermodynamic
4.Biochemistry of the food
5.Microbiology
6.German language

But i dont study for food technology so much cause i already study those things on the other department,at least in the first year.

jesus thats a lot of stuff, i took some of that already though, i took chemical thermodynamics, gotta take two more classes i think, and a lab or two as well. analytical chem seems like a pain but sort of fun. i love overlap though haha, my quantum and inorganic go over similar things,

haha your gonna end up with a good job im sure :p, i have to study more if im gonna finish this degree in a reasonable time

OMG this thread is still running. Universe hasn't collapsed yet. I love it.

I don't think it's possible for this thread to die, it's been quite a while since we saw you around these parts!

jesus thats a lot of stuff, i took some of that already though, i took chemical thermodynamics, gotta take two more classes i think, and a lab or two as well. analytical chem seems like a pain but sort of fun. i love overlap though haha, my quantum and inorganic go over similar things,

haha your gonna end up with a good job im sure :p, i have to study more if im gonna finish this degree in a reasonable time

I'm sure you've mentioned this but I don't dig through the random thread for answers, too much work. You're in Canada, which school are you attending for your courses?

I have 10 subjects every semester and none of them is a homo "subject" like german. all very technical and brutal. we have no choice of subjects, apart from in the last 2 semesters. india is one of the worse places in the world to study in, imo...