stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

nah, but guitar amps that are barely on sounds like n'flaymz + we can't get used to über clear sounds if we're playing live gigs. live gigs = SHHHHHKRBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR etc. n

Well there is something in between right? You said it yourself that you liked it at the gig because you could hear everything, and that is what I am talking about we will never play as loud at a gig as we do during rehersal, maybe if we play a big outdoor festival or Globen or something. I think we should try to sound like we did live.

Well there is something in between right? You said it yourself that you liked it at the gig because you could hear everything, and that is what I am talking about we will never play as loud at a gig as we do during rehersal, maybe if we play a big outdoor festival or Globen or something. I think we should try to sound like we did live.

We will never get that live sound again, it was only acheived since they pussied out on the volume to not disturb all the shemale Edguy fans in the room. + next time we'll likely be playing with our equipment = the guitars will sound like crap in comparison.

We will never get that live sound again, it was only acheived since they pussied out on the volume to not disturb all the shemale Edguy fans in the room. + next time we'll likely be playing with our equipment = the guitars will sound like crap in comparison.

We decide our own live sound I presume so we can sound anyway we want? And I think we can sound so much better than we do now.

One thing we should do is have mille play with a metronome or the recorded songs in-ear though, to get some fakking bottom pace. The latest rehearsals have sucked worse than ever.

yeah, they have been pretty sucky. but now i have a new guitar so now it will be automatically awesome ;D

[McBagel]THAT'S WAT YO MOTHA SAID?![/McBagel]

hehehe!