stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Beltrami–Klein model, also called the projective model, Klein disk model, and the Cayley–Klein model, is a model of n-dimensional hyperbolic geometry in which points are represented by the points in the interior of the n-dimensional unit ball (or unit disk, in two dimensions) and lines are represented by the chords, straight line segments with endpoints on the boundary sphere. It made its first appearance in two memoirs of Eugenio Beltrami published in 1868, first for n=2 and then for general n, devoted to showing equiconsistency of hyperbolic geometry with ordinary Euclidean geometry

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Its really interesting actually.Im styding some of it at the uni right now and im kinda interested in non-Euclidean geometry of the universe and in universe in general so im doing a small essay for my math professor :)
Math is really interesting sometimes

Well,I love sociology too.The only thing that stopped me from studying it or medicine is the fact that I love natural sciences more and it could bring me more money in the future :)
But I hate history and geography.

@Hex,yes I did ,3 books actually,the ones i could find on serbian:A Brief History of Time,Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays,The Universe in a Nutshell but I wasnt really impressed with any of them except with the Brief History.He tried to get close to an average reader who doesnt know a lot about science an there fore he forgot about the essence,but thats maybe me cause I already know something about geometry and OTR so i think its stupid. If you are interested in his work i suggest reading a ''Stephen Hawking for beginners'' or Karl Sagan's book Cosmos

a brief history of time was awesome, althuogh when i read it i didn't understand half of it. it'd fun when you come across some in your classes though, like when we first went over the heisenburg uncertainty principle, i liked that it finally made sense