stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

And everything is light
I remember now
I see your eyes
[..]
ih ah, ih ah, ih ah, ih ah, ih aaa'aaah X2

We don't even understand something is going on
we don't even understand so how could this be wrong

ih ah, ih ah, ih ah, ih ah, ih aaa'aaah

I'm so in love with you
how could I
Ever be untrue
I am with you
and everything I do
Gotta love you

[Guitar]

So, i believe Joakim is never ever going to post again, since it'll take his postcunt to something other than 6666 from that number?

Varg :
I am a narrow-minded ultra-conservative anti-religious misanthropic and arrogant bigot, alright, and I have a problem with just about everything and everyone in this world, but I am not demented, and if those who are not like me are able to enjoy my music that is all fine by me. Be a Christian-born black gay feminist converted to Judaism for all I care, or worse; a Muslim. Just stay off my lawn… :)

råfffl :lol:

Varg : Quote:
I am a narrow-minded ultra-conservative anti-religious misanthropic and arrogant bigot, alright, and I have a problem with just about everything and everyone in this world, but I am not demented, and if those who are not like me are able to enjoy my music that is all fine by me. Be a Christian-born black gay feminist converted to Judaism for all I care, or worse; a Muslim. Just stay off my lawn… :)

Honour to this man, he is a pure nutcase and we need more of those on the metal scene. Hail Varg!