stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

The Opeth setlist from yesterday:

The Leper Affinity

Bleak

Harvest

The Drapery Falls

Dirge for November

The Funeral Portrait

Patterns in the Ivy

Blackwater Park

----------------------

Forest of October

Advent

April Ethereal

The Moor

Wreath

Hope Leaves

Harlequin Forest

The Lotus Eater

Fucking sick!!

Jok, I probably don't tell you often enough ov my brvutal hatred for joo!

:) ov doom!

Jok, I probably don't tell you often enough ov my brvutal hatred for joo!

:) ov doom!

:):)

going out getting krvnk with the desolators feat. Hox :) goodbajs

yeah, see you in a bit :)

I hate you Jocke :mad:
I wanna see Opeth so much :cry:

yay, everyone hates me :)

did blonde hiphop abbath come to sveden for DAT krvnk or something?

he came over for the opeth gig, met him there as well

cåcckkThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.