stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:)1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

post #30000 will be the most epic thing to ever happen to this forum.

post #66666 should be posted from a party where everyone (except the sober peoplez) who ever posted in this thread writes fu /stefan86/basshuntah/darkgift/summonium yada yada :)

:)1.This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.1.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Pretty much, my cousins who live in the stockholm-area asked me to come, so that's what i'm doing. We'll probably just gonna hang around and do some touristy shit. I've actually never been in stockholm and walked the streets, so, this will be an uplifting experience for sure.