stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

hahaha i could diskutera pokerdrag for hours. i lose all my money at online texas hold'em anyway

LOLZILLBETHERLIKENOWWITHÖL

me and my friends play pokers togetha but they dont want to bet money, instead chips :0

MADDAFAKKKAHHH

drinking card games own though, gets people åsomely drunkThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

drinking card games own though, gets people åsomely drunkThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Hahaha, I actually thought you wrote a long post here at first