stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Haha, sorry to remind you of such hellish memories. I once had that paparazzi song stuck in my head for an entire 12 hour work-shift. I figure I lost about 10 IQ points that day

Mine is that romance song whatever it is. the morons in the gym play stupid radio.

i think i will start doing that too. there is only so much pop, RnB, electronica, 80's revival that I can listen to before i start killing people.

:lol:

I should hijack the stereo and play Sunn 0))))))))))))))))))))). see what happens to the steroid soaked freaks :lol:

They would go berserk, on my gym there was a guy who was really pumped up on steroids and he just went berserk for no obvious reason, scream at the top of his lungs and threw a 30 kilo dumbbell through a wall!

They would go berserk, on my gym there was a guy who was really pumped up on steroids and he just went berserk for no obvious reason, scream at the top of his lungs and threw a 30 kilo dumbbell through a wall!

thats hilarious! now i wanna mess with them even more. see what happens :lol:

although there is only one guy that I really think might be on steroids, I go to a very small gym.

thats hilarious! now i wanna mess with them even more. see what happens :lol:

although there is only one guy that I really think might be on steroids, I go to a very small gym.

My gym has been cleaned up alot the last 2 years, now it is a big fitness center with everything....when I started there it was just a stinking room with way to many steroid freaks, the owner at that time sold steroids to everyone who wanted it basically.....I never did any though...

My gym has been cleaned up alot the last 2 years, now it is a big fitness center with everything....when I started there it was just a stinking room with way to many steroid freaks, the owner at that time sold steroids to everyone who wanted it basically.....I never did any though...

Thats because you're smart :)

at mine the ratio of posers to steroid freaks is WAY in favour of the posers. so more shitty music and fagging around. Less dumbells through walls.