stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I think I might have to start with the dirty job of what's called making chickensoup. :cry:
Chicken has been in water since yesterday, and since my parents aren't home, *I* have to take it out of the water and get the meat from the bones.:ill:
Cooking is fun, but I hate working with meat.

I think I might have to start with the dirty job of what's called making chickensoup. :cry:
Chicken has been in water since yesterday, and since my parents aren't home, *I* have to take it out of the water and get the meat from the bones.:ill:
Cooking is fun, but I hate working with meat.

raw pork and chicken is always a pain to work with though it's worth it in the end

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 25 seconds.