stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

The Nazi Zombies mini-game thing is awesome.

you and 1,2 or 3 more guys (online and offline) are locked in a house with never ending waves of zombies. the waves have increased amount of zombies (the zombies alos begin to run and are harder to kill). you recieve money for killing zombies and repairing fortifications and with money you can buy better gns and open up more areas of the house.

i love it so much

My soundcard is brand new so it's not the problem. I have to set my default recording device to stereo input when I want to take sounds outside of the program and record them into it. And during that transition I lose alot of quality, which is exactly what you hear in that recording.

But that doesn't give me the ability to listen and record guitar to the drum track at the same time. I have to get it into my recording program somehow, and no matter what there's gonna be quality loss.

but, having already the drum track, you can record the guitars using the editor, that's how you should record right? once you get the drum track, you can add the guitars, then the bass, and finally the vocals... wich editor do you use?

Well how do you put them all-together then if you have 1 wav. file that wasn't recorded inside the program and 2 guitar tracks that were? I can't import wav. files to my program. I use Line 6's Live Lite "editor" as you say.

oh, I can import wav files to sonar8... then, I record the guitars piece by piece into new tracks, usually 7 or 8 tracks for a song, 1 for the drums, 2 for the guitars, 1 for overdubs, 1 for the bass and 1 or 2 for the vocals, you should be able to create new tracks and edit them, that's why I call it editor, I use mine in spanish so I'm not sure about the name in english :)