stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

watch more pr0n, fap until exhaustion sets in.

Yeah, you were right about the growling :lol:, but I'd look like a retard cuz I was the only normal person there (metalhead) haha :p

And yes, wanking off helps quite a lot.

But Chamet, just try to wake up early or don't even sleep for a night, cut the sleeping time somehow, then you'll be so tired you'll be able to go to bed earlier and crash instantly.

I used to have to watch something or be entertained until exhaustion to be able to shut my eyes, but that really fucks you up, I've been working on that for quite some time and it's working, but I still love passing out in front of the pc after a night of beer, music and movies/series.

Yeah, you were right about the growling :lol:, but I'd look like a retard cuz I was the only normal person there (metalhead) haha :p

And yes, wanking off helps quite a lot.

But Chamet, just try to wake up early or don't even sleep for a night, cut the sleeping time somehow, then you'll be so tired you'll be able to go to bed earlier and crash instantly.

I used to have to watch something or be entertained until exhaustion to be able to shut my eyes, but that really fucks you up, I've been working on that for quite some time and it's working, but I still love passing out in front of the pc after a night of beer, music and movies/series.

:lol: That makes sense. I went to bed at 4 and got up at 10, so hopefully I'll be really tired at 11-12 tonight :p

I finally understand why the Polish people at work speak German to eachother. Some of them are actually Hungarian. XD
Also, if you have trouble getting asleep, try watching a movie, but don't turn it off when you're getting tired, force yourself to keep watching. Or if you prefer reading a book, don't stop reading, just go on.
It works best to keep telling yourself you should *not* go to sleep, it somehow triggers something in your brain that makes you incredibly tired.

I finally understand why the Polish people at work speak German to eachother. Some of them are actually Hungarian. XD

Wat? :lol:

Also, if you have trouble getting asleep, try watching a movie, but don't turn it off when you're getting tired, force yourself to keep watching. Or if you prefer reading a book, don't stop reading, just go on.
It works best to keep telling yourself you should *not* go to sleep, it somehow triggers something in your brain that makes you incredibly tired.

That's what I usually do :) I put a movie on and set the sleep timer to 1-2 hours and watch till I fall asleep. I don't usually have a problem sleeping, it's just these last few days :erk: I have a good feeling about tonight though :lol:

Indeed.
I fall asleep to a movie every night....usually a Friday the 13th movie.
I actually had a hard time getting to sleep last night and realized that while I have seen Jason Lives hundreds of times, I rarely make it to the last half of the movie.

-D

I've tried that too... but it doesn't works if you choose an interesting movie, believe me :lol: pick up the boring ones, is a pain in the ass but otherwise, you'll end up watching the whole movie :erk: the other day I chose Man On Fire and finally went to bed at 6.30 am!

Errrr. Well... I have lots of Polish colleagues, turned out some of the people from who I used to think they're Polish, are Hungarian. I thought they were just speaking German with eachother because I was working with them, but no, the Hungarians don't understand Polish, apparently.
I've tried that too... but it doesn't works if you choose an interesting movie, believe me :lol: pick up the boring ones, is a pain in the ass but otherwise, you'll end up watching the whole movie :erk: the other day I chose Man On Fire and finally went to bed at 6.30 am!
Works for me. The more interesting the movie, the harder I'll try to stay awake, the faster I fall asleep. Still have to finish watching American Beauty, didn't make it to the end last night, because it's a good movie.:p

it works different for me :p also, most of the movies I own are cool, which makes everything even worse (why would I get a boring movie?) haha, I know the problem but I do absolutely nothing to fix it :loco: I can't even deal with myself ffs, I'm such a brat sometimes :lol:

Well see for me it hits a point where I have seen a movie so many times that even though I find it cool, I don't "miss it" if I fall asleep.

Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm street flix being prime candidates...also Night of the Demons. I will stay up until a certain kill for example. It's very easy to say "Okay, I'll just stay up until Jason takes the chick in the sleeping bag and beats her against the tree", then after that I just sorta gradually zonk out.

-D

It's actually probably my favorite movie of all time when I really think about it.
There are other movies that are better, obviously, but for some reason I just get the most enjoyment out of that movie.
My wife and I quote it back and forth all the time. There are just so many classic parts, I could type for hours about it.

The 2nd one isn't bad, either....and it has Morbid Angel in it, haha.

-D

This really isn't fair. I was pretty excited because Behind Enemy Lines should be on TV right now. Turns out to be a shitty Japanese movie which happens to have the same name as the well-known one, with the guy who ends up somewhere in Bosnia, getting chased. >8(
Pretty much went like this. "OMG BEHIND ENEMY LINES IS ON TV" *Switches TV on, sees Japanese bastard, turns TV off*

lol behind enemy lines is one cool movie, hollywood war movies are usually quite good, I would like to see one where USA is the enemy and not the usual cliche ex-USSR country.