stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Errrrrrrrr. Look what I got on myspace.:loco:
Hey! Cute pics! We run a general entertainment website aimed at college guys. We're running a survey about sex right now and we're looking for girls on MySpace willing to respond. One lucky participant will receive a free $100 gift card to Victoria's Secret. No catch. No scam. Just answer these ten questions and you have a 1 in 75 shot of winning. (We're going to stop counting responses at 75.)

1.) How many sexual partners have you had?

2.) How old were you the first time you had sex?

3.) If you have one, what is your favorite position?

4.) Which do you enjoy more - giving or receiving oral sex? (Giving/Receiving)

5.) When it comes to oral, do you spit or do you swallow? (Spit/Swallow)

6.) Have you ever had sexual contact with another female? (Yes/No)

7.) Have you ever tried anal sex? (Yes/No)

8.) Have you ever been involved in a threesome? (Yes/No)

9.) Does size matter to you? (Yes/No)

10.) Do you own any sex toys? (Yes/No)

Also, we're looking for amateur models who are interested in helping us promote and market the site to new visitors. We're running a photo contest right now ($125 first prize) and we're looking for a few girls to do full self-shot photo sets. That could possibly turn into a regular paid gig.
Let me know if that sounds interesting to you!
:zombie:

Edit: and this:lol::lol::lol:
Hello beauty. . . may l be your friend?if your answer is yes,then l send you a sweet kiss, but if your answer is no,then l send you the sweet kiss

:lol: what did you tell him?

Who the hell do you think you are, sending me shit like this?? I honestly despise people like you. That I'm a girl, does not mean I will give away everything from my sex life to a stranger, even if you offer money. Cute pics? I doubt you even looked at them. A compliment won't make me think "OH, I'll tell him when I lost my virginity, just because he said my pics are cute!"
Just fucking piss off. Thank you.

That:heh:
And for once, I agree with hox.

it feels good to be br00tal, right? now you know why I like to aim at people with my double barrel shotgun :)

question number five was hilarious tho :lol:

5.) When it comes to oral, do you spit or do you swallow? (Spit/Swallow)

aaaahahahahaha :lol: