stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I spent about 4 hours this morning clinging to the toilet saying "Satan if you stop this, I promise to never eat Hamburger helper again!". That's right I didn't become one with the toilet from alcohol, it was old food this time!

:lol: i rarely become one with the toilet cuz of alcohol. But when i do its usually the day after i have been drinking, its fucking horrible :erk:

I accidentally deleted all my bookmarks! Now I'll forget all those things I bookmarked 3 years ago that I might have checked out any day now!

I accidentally deleted all my bookmarks! Now I'll forget all those things I bookmarked 3 years ago that I might have checked out any day now!

haha that happened to me once i had like 80 pages bookmarked, since then i save it every month or so.

To make it hard to find them on google?

I had to switch from Firefox to Chrome. Startup time is literally almost 2 minutes each startup which is just unacceptable for a browser. I tried every solution I could find, I even manually searched my whole computer and registry to scrub every trace of Mozilla from it and still takes an insane amount of time to load. I might have to switch back over to Opera, depending how I like Chrome. So far Chrome is too simple though, I don't like the lack of options at all. Feels like I'm on a Mac or something.