stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

so what exactly is the difference between ja and jo? Where would I use jo instead of ja? i have examples, but i'm still unsure of the reasoning.

Jo tack, det är bra!

Ja, tack! Och själv?

jaha! tack! <3

i searched but found nothing that clear. and the teacher didnt really answer very clearly. she tries to skip stuff she doesnt think we need to know yet.

"Looking forward to revisiting old times!" (quote from the new singer in Bloodbath, March 24, 2013)
Mar 24 at 6:03 pm

That's on facebook. I didn't see this anywhere else. Hope it's Peter Tagtgren.

This is TK421 I will not be at my post due to inane questions volleyed at me on a regular basis. NO I will not authorize a warranty claim cause you left your phone on the roof of your car. That is for manufacture defects only. You should have had phone insurance sir.

What the fuck was that music in the recent episode of Game of Thrones? Holy shit that was awful....

Also SPOILER BELOW (read at on risk)!!!!!

They cut Jamie's hand off what was the point in that:ill:

it's called character development :p also, you should probably avoid posting spoilers for the people who haven't seen the episode yet or haven't read the books

Luckily I had been made aware of that before I read. I was told by a jackass spoiler friend that it was to develop his character beyond a mouthy swordsman lol