stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

We had a transvestite at work today. Was hilarious, as it took only like 10 minutes to get everyone (±70 colleagues) informed about it.
Now, I don't mind if a guy wants to look female, BUT he was a wearing an incredibly tight pink shirt (wearing no bra, so you could see his hard nipples, because yeah, he had boobs),a really short skirt, and no underwear. So yeah, you could see his tooter and bells.
Then his face. He didn't wear any make-up, or whatsoever, and his hair was grey, short, and he was balding.:lol:
And he didn't come to buy anything, he just took a newspaper with him and sat down in our restaurant for almost 4 HOURS, trying to shock people:lol:

We had a transvestite at work today. Was hilarious, as it took only like 10 minutes to get everyone (±70 colleagues) informed about it.
Now, I don't mind if a guy wants to look female, BUT he was a wearing an incredibly tight pink shirt (wearing no bra, so you could see his hard nipples, because yeah, he had boobs),a really short skirt, and no underwear. So yeah, you could see his tooter and bells.
Then his face. He didn't wear any make-up, or whatsoever, and his hair was grey, short, and he was balding.:lol:
And he didn't come to buy anything, he just took a newspaper with him and sat down in our restaurant for almost 4 HOURS, trying to shock people:lol:

you know smee, you're some kind of magnet for weird situations :lol:

I am sending off applications tomorrow or the day after I believe, or def. this week. I'll be applying to Goldsmiths, Bournemouth and I think Chester and Leeds - but I'll be talking to the counselor so it's all good, he's a UK guru