stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

To be honest I don't actually recall any odd situations, besides what I posted about the transvestite. But that was just a customer at work. And trust me, I'm sure my life is not half as interesting as yours. I work, I work and I work. And yeah, sometimes something funny happens, but usually at work.

lol my life interesting? no way! I guess once I get to chile I'm gonna have some fun but, right now, is really quiet. When I was working for the danish company, I had some really hilarious moments tho :p histories about drunk rich people and old bewbies :lol:

I guess smee's right... I'm already invited to some really cool gigs, including opeth and iron maiden. Also, with some luck, I'm gonna be able to record two demos from two different projects I have been working since forever :D and I'm invited to some "welcome" parties, there're a few I don't wanna go really but I guess it will be cool... still, there are a few things I'm gonna miss quite a lot cause I'm not going to have so much free time once I get there :(

so, cookie for smee :)

I've been such a hermit today... spent the whole day indoors (I'm a bit poorly) And after cleaning the kitchen I took pictures out of the window like a stalker lol