stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

So, this is a promise, Ill try to stop. But not because I care if i offend anyone or not, couldnt care less bout it, if someone cant deal with words of random stranger read on the internet then they have issues. Ill stop because i respect you guys I respect the forum and its administration, i dont want any trouble or infamy for you because of my words. If I already did, i'm sorry.

Thanks dude.

... if someone cant deal with words of random stranger read on the internet then they have issues. ... i dont want any trouble or infamy for you because of my words. If I already did, i'm sorry.

Looks like she dealt with it just fine.
The way you act and what you say is that we shouldnt pay any attention to what you post.
I have no problem with that because I scroll past 99% of your shitstorm of posts anyway, I just wonder why keep posting shit you don't expect anyone to really read, I guess you don't care.
Its sad that people around here keeps taking your retarded flamebaits, and that's obviously another reason you keep going. Pointless. :erk:

I wasnt talking about any "she". It was general statement.
And yup, I dont care, because in the end I still consider myself in the right, so im a victor anyway.

Last time I hung out with Jason2 he went on a drunken rant about how gorgeous Joakim is. I feel like this happens a lot. For a good reason.

how gorgeous Joakim is. .

p17cklmadnqd6601qs51v6v1cr44.jpg