stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Hey bros what the shit is pictured here?
cover10.jpg

hires: http://cache.osta.ee/iv2/auctions/1_9_14790351.jpg
is that a girl climbing stuff, overlaid on a fire? She's carrying a surfboard? What's that supposed to mean anyway?

Or maybe she's just in flames and all that is like subterranean as in underground and that's it?

Well it's clearly a pic of logs on fire and I assumed the person was a dude with a shield walking in fire.

A chick rocking a surfboard works though :lol:

Yeah I can see the shield now. There's a bit of that bitch ballerina going on here, I can't decide if he's facing us or otherwise

I only have one question. Did you get really high and stare at the album cover for 2 hours straight and you just HAD to know why there was a surfer chick on a death metal album? Just sayin', it's an odd thing to focus on :lol:

Perhaps I'm overthinking this one. Usually the album art means a lot to me, a good one might get me interested even if that's not my kind of music at all. E.g., I always download stuff with Dan Seagrave's art just because of how epic it is, regardless of the music genre. The Subterranean cover is kinda cool but I have no idea why (because it's setting up the cryptic/cold atmosphere maybe) and I have even less of idea of what it's even trying to tell.