stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Btw I had to email both Norweigan and Danish people who works in the public sector, so I write the e-mail in english since I cant understand shite from either of these languages. Guess what... both ignorent bastards respond in their retarded language anyway. Idiots.

anyone tried windows 10 yet?

No but a lot of people seem to be saying it's very solid. Considering Microsoft has a tradition of releasing 1 good OS, and then 1 horrible OS it makes sense. It's like they release a beta OS, and a few years later they deliver what they should have the first time around. You would think Microsoft would learn from their mistakes by now, they have been following that pattern since 1995.

I'll stick with 7 for now, it has served me well.

No but a lot of people seem to be saying it's very solid. Considering Microsoft has a tradition of releasing 1 good OS, and then 1 horrible OS it makes sense. It's like they release a beta OS, and a few years later they deliver what they should have the first time around. You would think Microsoft would learn from their mistakes by now, they have been following that pattern since 1995.

I'll stick with 7 for now, it has served me well.

yeah, i figured it would be solid as well since 7 was good and 8 shit so :D since i have w7 i can upgrade to 10 for free so that's why i'm asking

ingen ko på isen

rofl