stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Started this year by outrunning some young, skinny dude who randomly wanted to race me while i was on the run. Expected to lose, but somehow the dude has 0 stamina lmao. He was at least 5 years younger than me, same height and 15 kg less at least. We raced for 500 metres, i didnt slow down, he after 300 went to jog. I almost died of heart attack but at least dude can eat shit, scrub.
Kids these days, zero stamina, zero spirit.

It's funny how hate can change you

Around 5 years ago I considered myself to be pretty comitted to the right wing, but agreed with some ideas of the left, like abortion for example.
Then I found out that, fucking hell, rightist in this country (or general at this point) are fucking mindless apes and my ideology slowly started to change so i wouldbt be identified with those retards.

Today, after being compeltely fed up with right bullshit I can start calling myself leftist. My racism backfired, since i started to hate my nationality more than southern parasites(but again, hating individuals, not as a whole) so now I find myself reportinf racism to authorites. Since current rightwing is basically nazi-communism I start to support everything that leftist find good, welfares, homos, peace and multiculture. And i will keep doing so until right wing start being irrelevant again.

TLDR Fucking rightists, they ruined the right.

Reactions: PowerBlade
It's not funny, everything I believed in and fought for was ruined ;_; I am at the point of "just let them fight and finish of the winner", and I will be a king of fucking ashes but at the same time I just want to have peace and watch cute bunnies on internet.

Holy shit, didnt know this OST was done by Giacchino too, now when I wanted to follow his work he seems to be everywhere. Definitely better shit than what Williams produces these days.

I bet you will, lil' bunny

Xw3xAZJ.gif

Get rekt

HOLY FUCK
I just unleashed the biggest turd this planet and plane ever seen.
I could feel it from the bellybutton area going down and while I pushed I was just praying to god that it would be over, that i'd rather die than finish unchaining this beast. I regretted everything I ate those past days.

At least now, if approached by a pack of negros I shall not be scared. My asshole is so loose i wont feel anything.

It's funny how hate can change you

Around 5 years ago I considered myself to be pretty comitted to the right wing, but agreed with some ideas of the left, like abortion for example.
Then I found out that, fucking hell, rightist in this country (or general at this point) are fucking mindless apes and my ideology slowly started to change so i wouldbt be identified with those retards.

Today, after being compeltely fed up with right bullshit I can start calling myself leftist. My racism backfired, since i started to hate my nationality more than southern parasites(but again, hating individuals, not as a whole) so now I find myself reportinf racism to authorites. Since current rightwing is basically nazi-communism I start to support everything that leftist find good, welfares, homos, peace and multiculture. And i will keep doing so until right wing start being irrelevant again.

TLDR Fucking rightists, they ruined the right.

yeah thats the thing, two party systems will never work because the world isnt black and white.

But if you arent different enough from your enemies nobody will vote for you. People only want to vote on fire or ice. And unless they are being bribed with free shit theyre gonna change their preferences every 4/5 years depending on the system.

People are stupid, democracy is stupid.