stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Does anybody here know PHO SHO if having sexual intercourse while the vagina is closed for heavy maintenance is healthy or not?

I've never heard it is dangerous, and I've read it's completely natural and healthy.

Because man.. I love doing it in the red sea, sometimes my girl likes it more then too.

She will ask her gynecologist, but till then I'd like your opinion, the minion opinion.

Does anybody here know PHO SHO if having sexual intercourse while the vagina is closed for heavy maintenance is healthy or not?

I've never heard it is dangerous, and I've read it's completely natural and healthy.

Because man.. I love doing it in the red sea, sometimes my girl likes it more then too.

She will ask her gynecologist, but till then I'd like your opinion, the minion opinion.

:lol:

but seriously, no, no problems

judas priest, megadeth and testament today

priest feast is teh win, makes it even sweetr that they decided to play on my birthday especially for me.
yes i called rob and he changed the date for me.

judas priest, megadeth and testament today

priest feast is teh win, makes it even sweetr that they decided to play on my birthday especially for me.
yes i called rob and he changed the date for me.

Have fun man. I'm so sad I missed the show in Birmingham :(

I saw Priest/Heaven & Hell and it was one of the worst shows i've ever seen.
Mainly because Halford and Dio are washed up and their vocals are horrendous.
Iommi was the highlight of the show for me :kickass:

I saw Priest in 2003 (I think) and it was pretty cool. Think I actually saw Megadeth the same year or the following on Swedenrock. Not really interesting. The band I'd go see out of the three is Testament. Their new album is horrendous but they do have some classic tunes for sure.