stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

so... went to see T4 salvation finally... after many delays :s I was quite angry about it to be honest but it doesn't matter anymore, I saw the damn movie already and is great, period, obey me, all you!!!! go to the cinema and watch it!!!! driving lessons are going just fine :) now, I just have to wait for the next harry potter film :D yeah, I do like them, FU! FU AAAALL!

T4 was awesome, certainly a lot better than "T3: The loose remake of T2".

Also, I love Harry Potter.
I've read all the books.

I was hoping for a nuclear explosion to eradicate them, asshole!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was seriously one of the worst things I have ever seen.

I don't even know where to begin. The keyboardist losing his mind, the identical band members, the "heavy" intro switching to Pop-Atreyu music out of the blue...all fucking gold laughs right there.

This video is everything that is wrong with music.

Auto-tune and more breakdowns than one would ever want to count...an intensely unfortunate clusterfuck of August Burns Red's obnoxious song structure, Underoath's clean/screamed vocal layering, and Norma Jean's frantic Botch-wannabe riffs...

Stop it, Attack Attack!, stop it right now.

That was a horrible song. My god that auto-tune is downright irritating, he must really be a horrible clean singer. I found it hilarious that I thought it was the same guy doing all the instruments at first. Just horrible. Cloning is getting out of control!

I have yet to see T4, and it's sacrilege I have not seen it by now. I fucking loved T2, and I doubt any terminator will top it, but it's gotta be better than T3... Which was okay but not up to terminator standards or mood.

Seriously, T2 is pretty much one the the most unexpectedly greatest sequels ever. Even as good as the first movie is, the second one is way out of its league in all areas. It's not likely there will be a terminator movie quite like it again. However, with the new settings T4 doesn't quite have to live up to the Terminator standard since it's a whole new setting and circumstances. I really need to go see it.....