stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

His reputation is expanding faster then the universe

The police often question him just because they found him interesting.

His beard alone has experienced more then a lesser man's entire body.

His blood smells like cologne.

People hang on his every word, even the prepositions.

He can disarm you with his looks, or his hands...either way.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

He lives vicariously, through himself.

He can speak French... in Russian.

He is the most interesting man in the world.

mimitw-1.jpg

Are there any Tunisians in Italy please? :loco::loco::loco:

Very probably,but I don't know of any tunisian living a "common" life here.
They live at the edge of the society,like lots of other immigrants.

But I live in a medium-sized town (22.000 condemned souls),so this could be,no,IS the reason why I don't see immigrants being an effective part of the society.

as far as I know, swedish is north germanic and english west germanic ... anyways, is quite easy if you speak english since they have lots of similar words, at least that was what happened to me since I used to live in norrtälje, an hour away from stockholm heading north. those were the days boy! :)

as far as I know, swedish is north germanic and english west germanic ... anyways, is quite easy if you speak english since they have lots of similar words, at least that was what happened to me since I used to live in norrtälje, an hour away from stockholm heading north. those were the days boy! :)

eeeh,I can figure it out :)

I want to live in Sweden and rule the world with my cock :kickass:

Very probably,but I don't know of any tunisian living a "common" life here.
They live at the edge of the society,like lots of other immigrants.

But I live in a medium-sized town (22.000 condemned souls),so this could be,no,IS the reason why I don't see immigrants being an effective part of the society.

haha I was just kidding. I know a lot of people here "dreaming" of going to Italy, illegally of course and then come back here with a Golf 4 !! and maybe become some drug dealers, btw, they call it Talyen :lol: let's go to Talyen and we will be rich out there