stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

dunno who they are, but you should abandon the sobriety of your and join my cyurent drunkness. Hehu, everything is so fun atm. Having friends over and just being ranfom ftw.

how can it be named sober "squad" if I'm the only one left, huh?

those guys usually reveals ufo secrets with proves of what they talk about :p and today we have the football game of chile against venezuela, gonna beat them really bad, if we win we are instantly on the next world cup!!!! :D spain vs belgium on tv, 4-0, lol!

how can it be named sober "squad" if I'm the only one left, huh?

those guys usually reveals ufo secrets with proves of what they talk about :p and today we have the football game of chile against venezuela, gonna beat them really bad, if we win we are instantly on the next world cup!!!! :D spain vs belgium on tv, 4-0, lol!

Would you link me please?
I was watching a doc about the Illuminati and Freemasons, spent six months doing so and still never get enough :kickass:

yeah, most vids on youtube are shitty, but there are a few good ones, project camelot for example...

from there keep searching for vids, entertaining stuff :p gonna check the docs4you link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta turn on the proxy to go on youtube, which i can't bother doing so coz im downloading a documentary and it will stop if use proxy :p
I'm sure you will like that forum, it's a good source of information, and 99% safe links ;)

i hope someone loves me enough to make me a birthday thread, its coming up soon, i turn 20 on the 14th. I WANT CAKE, ICECREAM, AND MY VERY OWN ABBATH :D

Cake.jpg