stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Just read an update from Dusty

I guess I spoke too soon on my last update. I won't be able to get to Lamashtu just yet, as I have been asked by the band Whitechapel to do their next album cover and layout. This will be a pretty major project for me as it is not just one cover, but multiple interior pieces as well so I have to make it my priority. Their concept is very grisly and epic, so I can't wait to start on it!

In other news, I can't show it quite yet but I recently finished up the cover to Six Feet Under's next album and am really looking forward to showing that one as soon as they officially announce it. I've always had a tremendous amount of respect for Chris Barnes and the other guys at Six Feet Under, so I am honored to have worked with them.

Congratulations man! While not a fan of either of those bands, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks man! :D
I have Travis Smith to thank for the Whitechapel gig as he referred them to me. The concept they have is right up my alley, too.

SFU required a bit of effort on my part, but it was worth it to me. I've been a Chris Barnes fan for a long time and he was just like the nicest guy in the world to work with. This cover is done, they just have to announce it. So hopefully they do that soon...

-D