stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Little sketch while I was bored yesterday.
His name is "Bleed-from-every-orifice-boy".

orificeboy.jpg

^^ if it wasnt so long i would sig it.
great stuff man, especially love the blood from teh anus

somebody on the general metal discussion. i dont think he realizes that st.anger wasn't metal.

I notice no bleeding from penis orifice.

s

Well since you brought it up.....
All of my stupid ass characters have equally stupid ass backstories and this one is no exception.

His suit actually has little micro-valves that let him control his body orifices. He experimented with a helmet, but found that it left him feeling claustrophobic, so he allows himself to completely bleed from the face constantly (but he can regulate whether it's dripping or exploding), but as you can see his ass-valve is open because he is mid-flight.

He mostly only uses the penis-valve to shoot people and can be focused with laser-accuracy.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.

-D

Well since you brought it up.....
All of my stupid ass characters have equally stupid ass backstories and this one is no exception.

His suit actually has little micro-valves that let him control his body orifices. He experimented with a helmet, but found that it left him feeling claustrophobic, so he allows himself to completely bleed from the face constantly (but he can regulate whether it's dripping or exploding), but as you can see his ass-valve is open because he is mid-flight.

He mostly only uses the penis-valve to shoot people and can be focused with laser-accuracy.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.

-D
you are fucking epic :lol: :lol:

fuckinnnnnnnng hell penis