stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

lol, i wasn't aware that indian food was that much appreciated in nordic countries. Anyways, when you guys come over for a desolator gig, i'll fix you some REAL trve indian food. :p

oh yeah :) something muddafakking spicy, fat and meaty :)

posts. Please try again in 1 secondsposts. Please try again in 1 secondsposts. Please try again in 1 secondsposts. Please try again in 1 secondsposts. Please try again in 1 secondsposts. Please try again in 1 seconds

OMFG!!! i just looked up for gandhi restaurant. The prices there are INSANE!! i could eat here for a week (14 proper meals) for the amount you guys will have to spend for 1 single meal.

Yup, Sweden is ridicilous. Only bars you can go to are Dovas I and II if you aren't economically handicapped into retardness. And I have to remind you, Gandhi is a very cheap restaurant. On the restaurants where the before mentioned economic retards go you have to pay about 150 crowns for a meal.

:|

i thought gandhi was a premium restaurant or something. You could EASILY buy a meal for 1 person in a nice 5-star restaurant in india for the same amount which will buy you 3 naans in gandhi :|

O

M

F

G

!