stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

HAI :oops: <3

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

especially you, the_fiend

My ISP was down for 3 days :p So i was catching up with the br0oo0tal posting on the past days...

Like this one...
It's just a mishmash of Opeth/Katatonia people listening to a band they shouldn't even like, fanboyism pretty much.

Yes, I don't like katatonia and opeth much though, but if you add dan swano to that, then yes, i belong to ze masses. :D

It was supposed to be included hah. But at least Edge of Sanity is a band in somewhat the same genre as Bloodbath ;)

I like many other Swano bands A LOT as well... I ended up listening to katatonia because dan did some vocals and drums on the old albums, same goes for opeth, production.

I like many other Swano bands A LOT as well... I ended up listening to katatonia because dan did some vocals and drums on the old albums, same goes for opeth, production.

I started with Opeth - Blackwater Park, got into Katatonia, then Bloodbath, then a bunch of Swanö stuff.. then I got out of Opeth and most of the Swanö stuff. EoS still have some brootal hits though like Twilight etc. :)