stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

LOL I just heard a song from Hypocrisys new album, Hang Em High, The spoken intro in the beginning "Assasin, sounds so exotic. I was just a murderer." is stolen! Mr Death used that same intro for the song Jesus Christ Fuck just about a year ago :)

your metal cred just hit an all time low....romantic date, early bed time....
It was still 2 am. :( Early only by my standards of the usual 5 am sleeping time. :|

So you put it in her butt then?
Not in teh butt, i'm not a big fan of buttsekz.

How fucking cold is my house? OMG! Freezing my little toes off.
It's so fucking hot here, i had to to take a shower before sleeping naked last night :(

i also came a few minutes late, so i may have missed a song in the beginning, hopefully nothing important :p
ffs we have to reach the venue at 6 AM for an 8 PM gig (14 hours earlier) to make sure we're not kind of 70 rows behind. :(

after the show me and my friends went backstage and spoke for a while with wes in pt who was very talkative and friendly. i also spoke a bit with jonas and complimented on his singing and he really seemed to appreciate it! i also said that forsaker is an awesome song and that it was cool that they played it. he said thanks but that they hadn't rehearsed it enough :p
lastly i told him i would definately be buying the new album if the rest of the songs are as good as forsaker, but he said they were better :D we shook hands and then i went home :)
You're allowed/able to go backstage after the gigs in sweden? :zombie:

:)

ffs we have to reach the venue at 6 AM for an 8 PM gig (14 hours earlier) to make sure we're not kind of 70 rows behind. :(

You're allowed/able to go backstage after the gigs in sweden? :zombie:

i have myself to blame, i just had to take a beer before the gig :D

no, you're not allowed, i have contacts in the russian mafia

No you cannot go backstage at gigs but they proably thought jocke was a groupie :)

:lol:

i'm going to do a degree in Russian next year. Want to combine it with another language and I'm thinking of Swedish. Or shall I do Norwegian for true Kvltness ?

Here are the choices:

Any two of the following languages may be combined (subject to entry requirements):

Dutch
French
German
Hebrew
Italian
Russian
Scandinavian (one of: Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish)
Spanish
East European (one of: Bulgarian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian/Croatian, Slovak,Ukrainian)
Yiddish

I have picked Russian, now need one more.