stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

ÖH DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT BAJSLIGAN? beeing 14 and liking this kind of music is excellent. Dude, what bands do you listen to? Nevermind alyona and the others. Ignoring your own age and thinking that it is embarrassing is just gay dude. :cool:
srsly give me yah last.fm

when I was 14 I was obsessed with FNM and metallica (lol... still liking FNM, less than 2 weeks to see them, zomg!), used to wear the typical thrash metal-looking clothes (tight jeans, old black t-shirt, bla bla bla, rofl) and I was able to headbang a whole gig without getting a terrible headache after it... damn I'm old :(

I was just listening to Desolators myspace and was wondering, does Mcbagel play like the programmed drums? If so thats pretty fucking amazing, that double bass is FAST. I would give a big high five to Bagel man if he can play anywhere near that speed, unless he is heel-toe double bass. Which is gay.

Yeah ofc I can play that shit. :) And when I was around 12, I tried that heel-toe thing, and it didn't work out for me. Im just merching with my legs down on the pedals. :cool:

I'm so just kidding. I'll still imagine everyone here is a handsome 30something, 7 foot man that looks like James Bond.

:lol:

I feel dirty for thinking you're cute McBagel.

you're not the only one :D

and no, i'm not talking about myself :lol:

I was just listening to Desolators myspace and was wondering, does Mcbagel play like the programmed drums? If so thats pretty fucking amazing, that double bass is FAST. I would give a big high five to Bagel man if he can play anywhere near that speed, unless he is heel-toe double bass. Which is gay.

he doesn't play the songs exactly as stefan's guitar pro drums, but yes, he can play at those speeds :)