stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

do you have a download link anyways? ...give me the damn link now! madafacka!!!! :)

YES LOL http://www.lastfm.se/music/Desolator

yeah i wouldnt mind hearing it also, ive always been curious what you guys would sound like in a band

it is stefans band..........does it have an massive amount of lyrics, most of which unrelated to each other :p

see above! also, see our myspace which is linked in mine and stefan's signature :loco:

Guest appearance by Grave Demise's vocalist on the next desolator song? :devil:

why not, if you move to sweden you could be our live vocalist. roflcore

Greiv0r - The "UAGH and erRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" will take 60 seconds to do next time I can record haha, don't worry my love <3

DarkGift - PM me when you guys have discussed something you want me to growl.

I'm so just kidding. I'll still imagine everyone here is a handsome 30something, 7 foot man that looks like James Bond.
rofl, even after seeing pics of all the people who actually post here. what imagination. :lol:

someone is cooking me lunch tomorrow. I'm excited
I would give up an arm, a leg and a dick if anyone could cook for me now... I'm destroyed from my randomness trip and i'm fakkin hungry. :cry:

I was just listening to Desolators myspace and was wondering, does Mcbagel play like the programmed drums? If so thats pretty fucking amazing, that double bass is FAST.

I asked the exact same thing to stefan when i heard demise ov all lyf first...

Oh, and i r bak btw...

bewbies to welcome be back plz?

boob-job.jpg

welcome back!