stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

my mom and gf, while me and my dad are drinking beer and chatting :D

how was it? :)

bleh, see... that's why indian social structure sucks... måms and gfs don't just mix. :(

Dinner was åsome as i said... i would type that in detail, but then Jocke will come and say that he had naan bread with tikka masala sauce which is equally åsome... So, i won't. :p

that's why we have alcohol, mixes people up :)

chicken tikka masala with nan bread beats everything :) we're having steak with pommes frites and über fat sauce :) and more beeeeeeeeeeer

Over here, it's alright for parents to drink, but not their offsprings, even when they are grown up... The only time people can start drinking without offending anyone is after marriage... :p

And no (u)... it does not... there are lot better indian foods better than chicken tikka masala, with no disrespect meant to tikka masala what so ever :p

Currently Active Users: 5 (4 members & 1 guests), Members: the_fiend, BastardSonOfGod, DarkGift, stefan86

Someone unexpected is online... :)

off to faith no more!!!! weeee :D two support bands, a punk rock band and sepultura... gonna be hilarious to listen to that fake non-awesome band live, hope they play something from arise and chaos a.d at least! :s anyways, could be worse :p zomgbyesatün

I hate you all :)

off to faith no more!!!! weeee :D two support bands, a punk rock band and sepultura... gonna be hilarious to listen to that fake non-awesome band live, hope they play something from arise and chaos a.d at least! :s anyways, could be worse :p zomgbyesatün

I hate you all :)

Sepultura are AWESOME live!!

Yeah, it's a helloween party for and by the big indian bands' members. :D

So there ought to be metal... ov doom metal sounds like the first choice for those people for a helloween party..