stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

2007 show was a lot better setlist wise

i mean... no stupid dream? ½ song from lightbulb sun? 2 overplayed tracks from in absentia? (albeit good) and one song from deadwing. the rest was just 2007 and 2009, pretty boring if you ask me...

Well.. if you didnt like the setlist... what can I say...
Im not sure how many times you have seen them live but this was my second time so the setlist was perfectly ok, some obvious tracks sure, but I find it hard to see how it could ruin the show for you so much. When you go see PT you must know there is no way in hell you will hear all you favourites. And I mean.. the perfection was insane if you look att the performance and sound, the first set impressed me more than I could imagine cause I went the not really liking The Incident at all.

Well.. if you didnt like the setlist... what can I say...
Im not sure how many times you have seen them live but this was my second time so the setlist was perfectly ok, some obvious tracks, I find it hard to see how it could ruin the show for you so much. I mean.. the perfection was insane if you look att the performance, the first set impressed me more than I could imagine cause I went the not really liking The Incident at all.

nothing wrong with the performance at all, except maybe a bit too much pre-recorded stuff. i just think it's over the top to first play the entire new album, and then leaving out the rest of the discography in favor of songs from 2007 on... i like fear of a blank planet as well, but it's nowhere near the best they have done imo. and to play yet another track from the incident cd 2 on the second set made me a bit mad :D