stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Haha, how?
In india there's this weird thing that happens... Most pubs have "ladies nights" where all women can come in and drink whatever they want, how much ever they want for FREE. Guys, on the other hand have to pay a huge amount on that evening to enter the pub. No guys nights though, where girls would pay up to see loads of guys getting drunk :(

We dont have those nights,but my roommate`s parents are producers of rakia,wine and brandy so we are drinking for free+my grandpa sends me a few bottles of rakia sometimes+I can allways take as much as alcohol I want from my parents house,and they do have a lot of it:lol:

We dont have those nights,but my roommate`s parents are producers of rakia,wine and brandy so we are drinking for free+my grandpa sends me a few bottles of rakia sometimes+I can allways take as much as alcohol I want from my parents house,and they do have a lot of it:lol:

Haha, what the fuck? That's awesome. No wonder you come home drunk posting once in a while :lol: My dad's pretty generous with his whiskey on saturdays after he had a few himself but that's it :D

Haha, what the fuck? That's awesome. No wonder you come home drunk posting once in a while :lol: My dad's pretty generous with his whiskey on saturdays after he had a few himself but that's it :D

I dont know,my dad told me i can take anything I want,except for his 25 years old scotch.Sometimes I wonder how do i manage to be sober at all.:lol: