stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I've been awake since 4.30 am because of one helluva nasty headache... at 8 am I ran to ICA to buy alvedon and after two pills I'm once again a happy camper :) thank you alvedon, thank you :dopey:

Me and Scav can meet up anytime we want, he lives 45 min away from me and he doesnt even know that hehehehehhehehehehehe :D

I miss Markus :(

ehehehehehe :) where's scav btw?

i miss markus too :( hope he's doing ok!

at the desolator gig there were 2 other guys headbanging only plus me :) swede crowd = fags

yeah, that was a bit gay. at least my parents could've moshed with you a bit, but noooo.

random

There are 22,358 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Vukajlija.com. The site has a relatively good traffic rank in the cities of Jagodina (#15) and Cacak (#15), and visitors to this site view an average of 7.9 unique pages per day. Compared with the overall internet population, Vukajlija.com's audience tends to be low-income; it also appeals more to childless men under the age of 35 who have no postgraduate education and browse from home. The time spent in a typical visit to the site is roughly seven minutes, with 46 seconds spent on each pageview.

About Limundo.com: Auction no.1 on the Balkan (limundo.com): Auction website for Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, BiH, Slovenia and Montenegro. Buy and sell anything on Limundo.

Limundo.com is ranked #16,178 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. The site has been online for more than five years. Compared with the overall internet population, the site's audience tends to be low-income; it also appeals more to childless men between the ages of 25 and 35 who have no postgraduate education and browse from home. The site is located in Serbia and Montenegro. Visitors to Limundo.com spend about 22 seconds on each pageview and a total of fifteen minutes on the site during each visit.