Steve needs a new bass

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been trying out basses everytime I go into Guitar Center and I can't find anything I like, I'm waiting for that moment where I just pick the bass up and it just feels right.

I think this is the first time where I've heard a fan suggest that someone gets new gear. I never give a damn what anyone plays as long as they can play it and it sounds good.

I was considering getting something new in the near future. But I want to make sure it has enough grace and groove before I pick just anything.
Know what I mean...??
SDG
:lol:

Yeah, man. I'm just excited sometimes.:worship:

DinoB- It is always fun to see what the masters themselves think of gear! I'm not going to deny that I love testing and buying gear, and having good gear. It is fun. I don't particularly care what he plays as I'm not going to judge him for it, but people usually play what they like, and if somebody with experience really likes something enough to play it at all the sessions and gigs he has, I bet there are more than a few reasons he likes that bass.

1. Steinberger? Not sure they make fretlesses but anyway...
2. Gary Willis' GWB1?
3. Wawrick?
4. Tobias?

Just wondering :err:

For those curious BASS Thrashin Metal Heads, I offer you a pic of HOD from Saturday Night's SADUS Show @ The Independent, SF~

HOD unveiled this custom rig and it fucking RIPS & SHREDZ!!!

IMG_6881_1.jpg

Just heard from the Master Artist who crafted SDG's custom~

ThorBass' Myspace URL~
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86995042

He has a killer slide show of HOD's Bass while in production and somehow, he found my pic(below) from Saturday Nights Show~lml

Anyone interested in a custom bass?

For those curious BASS Thrashin Metal Heads, I offer you a pic of HOD from Saturday Night's SADUS Show @ The Independent, SF~

HOD unveiled this custom rig and it fucking RIPS & SHREDZ!!!

IMG_6881_1.jpg

Yeah, I mentioned it prematurely.

I was IMing Karl (Thor luthier) when he started the bass and guessed that he was making it for Steve (I won't go into details, but he said it was for somebody big or something like that and I immediately said Digiorgio). If you guys can understand (I honestly am not usually as shameful a fanboy as I am when it comes to Mr. Digiorgio) I was bursting for them to say something!