Steve Smyth?

Will knows everything, so he'll probably say rumor or something when he gets on. Its probably nothing though.

Like I said on the Steve Smyth forums, his owning has already permenantly fused with Nevermore, he can't leave no matter how hard he tries.

I heard something from someone a couple months ago, looks like it might be true.........

I can clearly see the facts and sources you posted from band members and Steve Smyth himself.

look, i hate to be pessimistic, but it shouldnt be surprising if steve is out of nevermore. his health comes before anything and if he isnt able to tour, then common sense tells you that having a lead guitarist who cant tour just wouldnt work. nevermore is a job. i mean, i love steve and what he's done with nevermore...his work on the last album was completely ass kicking and total ownage. plus, though chris is an awesome player, steve just kicks more ass on stage in my opinion.
so, steve hasnt said anything about it, nevermore hasnt said anything about it, for the past, what, 2 years almost? or a year and a half? i know that id be pretty surprised if steve returned to nevermore anytime in the future....and i hope that he does. but, we'll find out eventually.

I look at it this was no matter what happens / happened. Wether steve is in or out you cant blame the band or anyone. Hes been pretty frekin sick the past 2 years, and the band has rolled on.

Honestly I look at is this way, and this is coming from a guy who considers steve a friend.

Nevermore was around before steve, Nevermore will be around with or without him. If he decided to leave the band so be it, if the band decided he wasnt the right fit so be it. We got an amazing album out of it, possibly nevermores best ever.

Warrel, Jim, Jeff, and Van need to look out for nevermore, Steve needs to look out for steve. No matter what happened IF anything has. Im sure when the time is right we will find out ....

Thinking about it we havent heard much in the last 2 years, that being said theres probably nothing going on. Steves busy re-couping, and the band is gearing up for a new CD and touring.

dont worry nevermore will still be nevermore no matter what.

Well said Guru.

I truly hope that Steve is still in the band, his work is amazing and he brings a whole new perspective to the band. But, if he is not, as Guru said, NM will still endure as they always have and continue to put out the best music around.

bigcupofshutthefuckup.jpg

you know what's also a possibility? the band could be fuckin' with us. "ah, let's play a joke on the fans!"... okay, maybe that was uncalled for... it sounded better in my head.. last night.