Steve Smyth?

I don't think removing Steve from the band list on a website would cause that much of a stir for the band to get off on. Removing WARREL or JEFF from the list would ruffle the feathers of everyone.

Just keep Osama Bin Headbangin away from the Bay area and all should be fine

I will always think of anyone who isn't loomey-boy to be a secondary; I'm constantly prepared for their departure (much like metallica with bassists, or iced earth with... everything.) with that aside, I hope that it isn't true, cause he's kick ass.

Steve's heavily into the thrash scene, so if a terrorist would remove just HIM, it would be a slight against thrash

HIM?

him4ro.jpg

Eww, Will. You must be a gay.

I look at it this was no matter what happens / happened. Wether steve is in or out you cant blame the band or anyone. Hes been pretty frekin sick the past 2 years, and the band has rolled on.

Honestly I look at is this way, and this is coming from a guy who considers steve a friend.

Nevermore was around before steve, Nevermore will be around with or without him. If he decided to leave the band so be it, if the band decided he wasnt the right fit so be it. We got an amazing album out of it, possibly nevermores best ever.

Warrel, Jim, Jeff, and Van need to look out for nevermore, Steve needs to look out for steve. No matter what happened IF anything has. Im sure when the time is right we will find out ....

Thinking about it we havent heard much in the last 2 years, that being said theres probably nothing going on. Steves busy re-couping, and the band is gearing up for a new CD and touring.

dont worry nevermore will still be nevermore no matter what.

Even though he hasn't been with nevermore for awhile, he has been JUST as productive as the guys from nevermore. His new CD commin out, he has been doing a bunch of guitar lessons, doing lots of things and in the mean time, being sick.

I respect steve a lot, and i know if he does leave or not, he will be back to play a show with them in the future. Agian, steve needs to take care of steve.