Snare 7
Snare 8
Snare 12A
Snare 14
Snare 18

Toms:
Fat Toms
Never Toms

I will download Pop/Rock Vol 1 later and I'll post what it contains.

I don't get it...I bought platinum for the full price...didn't even get a box or a manual or anything with it....but why should I be complaining about anyone getting it cheaper 6 months later?
that's just how it works EVERYWHERE.....

Plus, you guys got to use the samples while they were fresh and before they were on a million mixes. Now if you dare use them you get "oh, Slate drums...again"

I don't get it...I bought platinum for the full price...didn't even get a box or a manual or anything with it....but why should I be complaining about anyone getting it cheaper 6 months later?
that's just how it works EVERYWHERE.....

+1
I don't understand the point. Every company does discount prices after a while! Doesn't Digidesign offer an HD system with a discount price in the last months? What shoud they say the guys who bought an hd system 6 months ago?
When I bought my car I paid 15k € but after 6 months it costed 2k € less....but what's the problem? I needed it and I bought it.

Hey Shadow Walker;
did you get that Audio-Midi Mail too?
My order was cancelled...

I bought the stuff directly from Slate and everything is working + cool support.

So in my case, I don't wanna order from AudioMidi anymore...

+1 to all of the last + posts(and mine;))

^ You mean they cancelled your order? I haven't received any such email. The last one was about a month ago saying my order is completed.

I sent a pm asking Slate if I can use my wavs without the passcode from audiomidi. He told me I need to get a passcode and asked for my name and order number, so I gave them and now I'm waiting for a reply.

Did you end up buying EX at the regular price or for $20?

Before you call bullshit, make sure you know what you are talking about since you've obviously misunderstood what I've said.

Trigger comes with SSD's premapped in TRIGGER format. GOG files do not work in anything except Drumagog.

TRIGGER will have discounts for SSD virtual instrument users so you'll get the whole pack of SSD's premapped.

Regards

Fair enough. My bad, I apologize.

^ You mean they cancelled your order? I haven't received any such email. The last one was about a month ago saying my order is completed.

I sent a pm asking Slate if I can use my wavs without the passcode from audiomidi. He told me I need to get a passcode and asked for my name and order number, so I gave them and now I'm waiting for a reply.

Did you end up buying EX at the regular price or for $20?

Oh damn, fucking tragic story.

Yeah, they cancelled it.
I've bought it directly from Slate, 150$ for EX and 2 Expansions is totally cool. Ok, 20 bucks would have been cooler, but anyway...

Support is pretty cool, received all mails instantly and my support questions were answered pretty fast.

So, for me, HAppy End!

Just ordered ERP 1 + 3 and Rock Classics so now I have the full set. Figured I'd regret it later if I didn't.

Will we get an email when you're adding the Hybrid Kits from Platinum?

Only now reading this thread and i don't understand all the BS against Slate.

He personally steps in here and stands for his products. Let's face it most enterprises simply ignore all comments on forums, even emails, or just tell you that's how it is or it's their marketing strategy and that's it.
He proved here more than once here that he listens to us but of course no one is perfect and we all make some mistakes, let's not forget he's got a business to run...

I bought Platinum a while ago even if it is cheaper now i just have to deal with it... It's perfectly normal, even more when there is a new thing coming out (SSD Deluxe), the dropping on prices on the current line is a perfectly normal marketing strategy, i just bought Amplitube because of the 4x1 promotion, and now amplitube 3 comes out, should i be fucked with them too? No, It was logical something new was coming out...

[UEAK]Clowd;8952453 said:
Call me a retard, but I'm still confused about the way the Trigger thing works.

I already have platinum, and I just want the plugin, cause it looks bomb and drumagog sucks. I don't mind putting in some extra work to make my own .trg files or whatever they will be called.

Is this possible? And if not, are there discounts for people like me?

^ ^ ^ ^

Mr Slate, I purchased 2 expansion packs last night. You're not gonna believe this, but the download links aren't working. Email was sent this morning but haven't gotten any response yet.

ruckus i'm sending in Alex to this thread so you all can bypass support.. treat the lad nicely..

Hi Guys,

This is Alex from support over here at SSD. I totally understand your guys' frustration and I'm doing all in my power to fix any download problems our customers are having. I apologize if I don't get back to everyone immediately...some issues I have to treat on a case by case basis which takes more time. To expedite this process, you guys can either PM me here with your ORDER NUMBER, DESCRIPTION of what you ordered, and which SPECIFIC PACKS you wanted to download and I'll hit you back with a fixed link OR you can email me at support@stevenslatedrums.com (I'm sure most of you already have), include the above info and put "ALEX DL HELP" in the subject line so I can take care of you forum guys faster than normal.

I really appreciate your understanding and want to reiterate that you will get what you ordered eventually regardless of any time limitations on the promotion or downloads!

Alex
Yellow Matter/Slate Digital